Thursday, November 25, 2010

Buy Local - Buy Small Business - Buy American

I know that Friday after Thanksgiving is a big time for shopping. We all have choices to make when we buy gifts for our family and friends. I request that you consider buying from local stores - not big box stores. Buy from small businesses whether they are local or on the internet and buy products that give employment to your fellow Americans.

I have one of those small businesses that have chosen not to take my manufacturing off shore. I think that the quality that I offer my customers and the fact that my work gives employment to American workers is important. I want to know my sources and controlling them is a part of what I do for my customers.

I know we all need to be careful with our money at this time. A part of that is supporting the American economy. Please consider it before you buy.

1 comment:

  1. I agree... In fact, buying local help in our economy. I would love to share this with my friends too... When you buy local it's really nice to help your fellow Americans as well. I would share this information to my friends too.

    Marketplace to buy local

    ReplyDelete