Friday, July 22, 2011

www.handfast.biz is Smart Phone ready!

This last week I took one more step to make my website more accessible. Now if you have a smart phone and you access the internet with that phone www.handfast.biz is a smartphone optimized site.

I did this because I travel and sometimes the only access I have to email and the internet is my phone. When I try to make hotel, car and airline reservations or do simple purchases from websites that I know I sometimes feel I am seeing about 5% of the screen and have to scroll left, right up and down to get my job done.

The way that the handfast site is set up all you have to do is go up and down, forward and back. Every screen is complete in itself. It might be a little geeky of me but I am really happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment