Friday, December 31, 2010

Using what you have

While I was talking to one of my customers about the new Greek Key Clasp that is arriving the beginning of January, she asked me if I had considered doing earrings in the same style. It took me about 5 seconds to realize that they would be really great and would offer an ensemble to those that like having them. Or the earrings would be really great on their own.

I have over 300 designs in my inventory. This conversation started me looking to see where I you or I could modify the use of some of these designs to use them in multiple ways. I know that sometimes I am driven to create something new, or buy something new instead of looking to see what I already have and using it in a new way.


Wishing you all a wonderful holiday weekend ! Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment